How we find your perfect companion
To make sure we only provide the highest calibre of Companion we always:
- Undertake a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), consistent with Protection of Vulnerable Adults (POVA)
- Obtain two references, either from a character referee or a previous employee.
- Take copies of all qualifications, training and right to work documents.
- Conduct a thorough face-to-face interview to make sure their skills and values are in line with our standards of service.
- Create a Companion profile for you to read with details of the Companions hobbies, interests, places of work, and personality.
Through this tried and tested process, we create a database of highly skilled, trusted Companions that we use to handpick the right one to meet your needs.
At The Care Agency we believe in equal opportunities. We do not discriminate based on ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or national origin.